Opportunities abound for alumni to stay connected to LCC and contribute to its ongoing success! You can:
- Join a committee
- Be a sponsor
- Participate in planning a class session or help out at an event
- Recommend LCC to co-workers, friends, family and associates and help them with the application process
- Attend orientation, graduation and alumni events
Other Ways to Get Involved
LCC committee members are the lifeblood of the organization. They help recruit new candidates, develop and present curriculum, plan events for alumni, fundraise and promote LCC in the community.
Just some of the things our committees do:
- Alumni – Day of Service, annual Outstanding Alumnus Award, quarterly events and professional development workshops.
- Curriculum – plan and present class sessions, including the retreat and a day trip to Olympia, Washington’s state capitol.
- Development – obtain donations for scholarships and connect companies with LCC sponsorship opportunities.
- Marketing & Outreach – maintain website and social media sites, write and distribute news releases, promote LCC at community and business events.
- Recruiting – plan and host information sessions for prospective participants; identify, contact and interview prospective candidates.
What Our Volunteers Say
LCC accepts applications throughout the year for its 9-month leadership development program. Applications submitted prior to the end of May will be considered for the upcoming class year. Apply online today!
Make a Donation
Every donation you make helps to build a stronger community. Donations support scholarships, sponsor class sessions & activities, and everything in between. Together we can make a difference in the community.