Committed to Growing Leadership
Leadership Clark County helps individuals develop their personal leadership skills while learning more about the infrastructure and services which support the community. There’s a leader in all of us and participation in LCC’s 9 month leadership develop program is designed to help that lower grow and flourish.
Inspire and engage leaders by providing experiences and opportunities to build a strong community.
To create a healthy, connected, and engaged community.
Community, Service, Leadership, and Inclusion.
Our Equity Plan
Create a more diverse and inclusive Leadership Clark County, including developing an LCC that is diverse in people and ideas.
- Remove systemic and institutional barriers that may hinder fair treatment and equitable access to the LCC Class.
- Commit and promote an inclusive agency culture that respects and values diversity and provides opportunity for all involved to progress the LCC mission.
- Convene a group of diverse LCC alums for facilitated discussion around experiences & how to engage more diverse candidates, use this information in the annual workplans.
- Create a recruitment (including marketing) plan with specific DEI activities based on stakeholder feedback.
- All committees are aware of DEI improvement opportunities and incorporate into workplans.
- Memorialize a commitment to equity within the LCC agency.
- Include something DEI related in the board room each meeting
- Review sponsorships and major purchases based on the agency’s commitment to DEI.
- LCC representatives are present and engaged with diverse key stakeholder meetings
- Making DEI at the forefront of our three year strategic plan
- Continue individual education about systematic racism and unconscious bias
- Recite the LCC DEI pledge at monthly Board of Director meetings
- Board members share their stories and experiences as it relates to DEI
- By working together toward diversity and inclusion within LCC and the community, we can cultivate meaningful change for our society.
LCC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit volunteer led organization, with one paid full-time Executive Director position, its Board of Directors, and over 800 alumni which serve on various committees that support LCC’s 9-month leadership development program. We’d like to see you join the LCC family as well.
LCC accepts applications throughout the year for its 9-month leadership development program. Applications submitted prior to the end of May will be considered for the upcoming class year. Apply online today!
Make a Donation
Every donation you make helps to build a stronger community. Donations support scholarships, sponsor class sessions & activities, and everything in between. Together we can make a difference in the community.