Mission: The Mission of Leadership Clark County (LCC) is to inspire and engage leaders by providing experiences and opportunities to build a strong community.
Application Instructions: Please provide all the information requested in the application below or in this PDF version and return the signed Appointment Agreement. Partial or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Regular Enrollment Deadline: Early applications are highly encouraged due to a limited class size. Up to 36 participants are accepted each year, with applications accepted until the class is full for the upcoming class year.
Leadership Clark County Class of 2023 Schedule: September 2023-June 2024
Attendance at the retreat and all class sessions is mandatory. Absences must be approved in advance by the LCC Director.
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023 2:00 – 5:00 pm, reception following
- Friday, September 29, 2023 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday, October 20-21, 2023 10:00 am Fri – 5:00 pm Sat
- Friday, November 3, 2023 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 1, 2023 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Project Teams Consultation – Friday or Saturday in January or February.
- Friday January 5, 2024 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 24, 2024. 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, February 9, 2024 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 8, 2024 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 12, 2024 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 3, 2024 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 17, 2024 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Early June – Class of 2024 Graduation
Tuition: Tiered tuition is offered at three levels ranging from $2,750 – $3,650. Pay what you can, no questions asked. Tier 1: $3,650 Tier 2: $3,200 Tier 3: $2,750
Tuition is non-refundable once an applicant is accepted. Class members are expected to pay the chosen tuition level in full, or make arrangements for a payment plan, no later than September 1st. Applicants will not be allowed to participate unless tuition is paid in full, a payment plan is established, or alternate payment arrangements have been approved in writing by Leadership Clark County.
Scholarships: In addition to tiered tuition, LCC offers additional scholarship support. Support is contingent on funding availability on a case-by-case basis. Please see the scholarship section for details
Accommodations: If accommodations are needed to help you be successful in the LCC program, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com or (360) 567-1085 to discuss.