Leadership Clark County (LCC) is accepting nominations through Tuesday, September 20th for its Annual Clark County Leadership Awards event, which celebrates leaders and leadership in our community. Nominations are being sought for three awards:
· The Leadership Clark County Outstanding Alumnus Award (honoring an LCC alumnus)
· The Community Leadership Award (honoring a community leader who is not an LCC graduate)
· The Business Leadership Award (a new award honoring an outstanding business that promotes community involvement and leadership)
Please send nominations to Dave Cole at email@example.com and Katy Myers at Kathleen.Myers@clark.wa.gov by Tuesday, September 20th, 2016.
Nominations for these awards should include:
· The nominator’s name and contact information
· The nominee’s name and contact information and
· A brief description of how the nominee demonstrates exemplary community leadership by modeling the way, inspiring a shared vision, challenging the process, enabling others to act and/or by encouraging the heart.
The winners will be chosen by an alumni selection committee and honored at a celebration on October 26 at the home of Ed and Dolly Lynch.
About LCC – Leadership Clark County is a nonprofit, nonpartisan civic leadership development program. Founded in 1993, participants are selected through a competitive application process and gain in-depth knowledge of our community and leadership skills that enable them to be more effective in their community involvement. The nine-month program runs September through May and is offered annually to individuals from Clark County's private, nonprofit and public sectors. Over 700 people have completed the program and serve our community as nonprofit board members, civic group leaders, business leaders and elected officials.